Discipline Matters Rules & Regulations
IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
• To use mobile phones, cameras or any other device in the college premises and in the college functions.
• To prepare, exhibit, paste, or distribute any poster, leaflet, notice pamphlet or hand bills in the college premises without the prior permission of the PRINCIPAL. • To practice any political or immoral activity in or around the college premises
• To bunk the class or to do any mess in the college premises.
• To do smoking in the college premises.
THE STUDENTS SHOULD/MUST…
• Be PUNCTUAL and REGULAR and should follow the intimated college policy.
• Pay college dues ON TIME to avoid any inconvenience.
• Wear complete and neat UNIFORM as directed and designed by the college management
• Display the college IDENTITY CARD during their stay in the college premises, in college functions and on trips.
• Show the BEST DISCIPLINE in the college and during the classes. Similarly, the students should pay due RESPECT to all teachers, fellow students and other working staff.
• Complete all the given assignments, prepare the college tests and take part in all the activities (curricular& co-curricular) with ENTHUSIASM.
THE COLLEGE ADMINISTRATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR…
• The loss or damage pertaining to the student’s belonging or valuables. • The bikes/motor cars etc parked at the places other than specified parking areas of college.
• Any kind of mishap during college trips and functions, although, college administration takes all necessary measurements to avoid such happening.
BE SURE THAT…
• The college authority reserves the right to REVISE any class schedule or section wise arrangements.
• The college authority reserves the right to make, amend, and introduce any RULE as and when desired.
• The college authority reserves the right to DISQUALIFY any student for Board or University Exams because of poor attendance, poor performance or being defaulter of any college dues.
• Concurrent admission at any other institution is not allowed. Admission on false documents is liable to disciplinary action.
• Students are not allowed to cause any damage to college property or belonging. • Using unfair means in tests, assignments and exams stand for punishment with fines or suspension.